Monday 15 December 2008

tipsy coffee cups continued

A little more progress ...
... plain mocha-coloured strips sewn on vertical sides of tipsy squares, and then ...... colourful little bits added to the horizontal mocha strips. These colourful little bits will turn into one inch squares at each corner of the tipsy cup squares. Next step, putting it all together. Is it going to be a coffee table runner? Or a wall hanging? Who knows yet. I just know it's darned cold out, and therefore a really good time to be indoors playing quilter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOH, I lke those coffee cups!
These would be cute as a small square tablecloth that doesn't completely cover the table where you sip your coffee in the morning (unless you're like me and sip your coffee while still in bed). I don't know if it would be called a tablecloth, but it would be placed in the centre of the table, turned diagonally. You know what I mean, I'm just making it sound complicated.
Looking forward to seeing your finished product.
- Kate