Wednesday 30 June 2010

Four ... three ... two ... one ...

FOUR crafty things ...

#1 - Made and painted some plant markers for my balcony herbs:
Not shown ... Parsley, Chives, Thyme, Basil.

#2 - enjoyed adding a painted ladybug to each plant marker, so got thoroughly carried away by painting ladybug letters on a plaque:

"Multum in parvo" ... latin for "much in little" ... very appropriate for my tiny balcony garden!

#3 - green cardigan sweater on the home stretch:


#4 - Oops!  Got sidetracked by some cotton yarn ... I'm thinking granny square / hippy bag ...


THREE things that amused me on the way to work this morning ...

#1 - an Automobile Club tow truck getting towed:



#2 - A Chocolate Bus ... NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE AND DOES IT DELIVER CHOCOLATE ?????


#3 - A sandwich board advertising "liquid breakfast" between 7 and 10 am daily.



TWO things that annoyed me at work today ...

#1 - SOMEBODY ate all the fresh cherries and left the pits and stems behind!


Oh ... wait ... that might have been me ...

#2 - The street where my office is located was blocked off for underground service repairs, which meant navigating a major obstacle course every time I ran out on an errand:



ONE good reason why I shouldn't have got the cat all riled up and playful before I left her alone all day:


She shredded the newspaper, the paper from my printer tray and most of a roll of toilet paper all over the apartment, and also dragged all the ... er ... underwear ... clean clothes off the laundry rack and spread that all over the apartment too!

1 comment:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I love your cat. What a clever kitty.