Tuesday 15 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day ...

... WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S OVER ALREADY???
Don't y'all realize I've been madly hand-quilting a Valentine's Day wall hanging?  And nobody gave me chocolates?

I bought my own chocolate treat today, thankyouverymuch!  And akschually, it's not SPECIFICALLY for Valentine's Day. 

Meanwhile, 'The Boots' has decided to take up counted cross stitch (see above).

Not really ... this pouting pose in front of a soggy magazine is the result of an over-ambitious leap across the coffee table and an unfortunate encounter with a freshly-poured cup of hot tea.  No cats nor humans were seriously injured in the event.  The same cannot be said for a stack of craft magazines and pattern books.

Just for the record, I have decided 'The Boots' is the world's MESSIEST eater:

This is the carnage from her average breakfast.  Disgusting!  Yes, that is a broom close at hand ... it's necessary!

Is it still winter in your part of the world?  I don't know what ... if anything ... those darned groundhogs predicted, but we've had more snow ...

... and then some rain and a big thaw followed by a freeze and more snow.  Wait a day, and it changes again.  Makes it hard to figure out which boots and which winter coat to wear in the morning!


Do you like to read medical/scientific thrillers?  I sure enjoyed this one!  Kept me up way past my bed time.

Gotta run.  Busy day at the office.  Laters!

1 comment:

slj said...

Love,Love,Love your Valentines Day wall hanging...
I bought myself some chocolates also..although I did share them with my son..lol...
Sheri