Tuesday 16 June 2009

Update

Has it REALLY been that long? Since May 21st? I wish I could say time flies when you're having fun ... but it hasn't all been fun since then.


First the house sold.


Then it didn't.


Then it sold again ... pending a home inspection.


And then it didn't. It's an old house and needs some work. The buyer didn't want to do that much work.


But it sold again ... pending an electrician's inspection.


For which we all waited.


In the meantime, I didn't know whether to put a deposit down on an apartment elsewhere or not because the house was only listed until the end of July. If there was no sale by then, I had the offer of renting the upstairs (I'm in the basement suite) for the winter for the same price I'm paying now downstairs.


But the last sale went through.


This is my world at the moment ...

... packing and getting ready to move.
So if you don't hear from me for the next few weeks, that's why. I'll be back sometime in July with photos of the new digs.
I promise!
Take care, y'all!

No comments: