Friday 14 November 2008

November 14th

I actually managed to get a shoe on my foot today ... a worn out ugly floppy old running shoe. The swelling has gone down considerably. Good thing I could get a shoe on today, because the weather did this:I'd say it's about a month late arriving, and it's JUST zero degrees so it might not last. Apparently some people in my neighbourhood got all excited by the snow today because they did this:That's right ... Christmas lights. You can hardly see them on the tree in front of their car (I wasn't going to limp across their lawn to take the picture), but they are there. Ugh. Christmas decorations belong in DECEMBER!

I know I've grumbled about people ignoring that logic before, so I'll just stop right there. What's the weather doing in YOUR part of the world???


No comments: